To align our professional development services with your needs, we apply our methodology (assess, align, and advance) built from industry best practices to maximize performance.
- Assess (Contract and Gather/Analyze Data): We contract with you to clarify project scope, resources required, deliverables, timetables, and payment schedule. Using a combination of surveys and interviews, we gather and then analyze information, thereby facilitating development of your action plans.
- Align (Feedback Results and Recommend Action): Feedback is the “breakfast of champions.” We help facilitate your interpretation of the facts and support your action plan.
- Advance (Intervene and Evaluate): We offer training and tools to help you design and evaluate your action plans.
Our Proprietary Performance Improvement and Assessment Tools
- Customer Saisfaction Surveys
- Work Climate Inventory
- Team Inventory
- Complete Assessments
Our Organizational Development Programs
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building
- Competency Modeling
- Strategic Planning
- Custom Training Solutions
The Shipley Difference
To be successful, you must communicate in a clear, customer-focused way. Clients engage Shipley because of our broad range of expertise and years of experience based on our:
- People: Cadre of professional development consultants with years of experience.
- Process: Methodology and discipline that work in any professional development environment.
- Results: The success of our clients with each engagement shows that we work to understand your issues before we begin any consulting process. We help you achieve your business goals!
Client Engagement Model
Clients engage Shipley for proposal support based on two primary models:
- Complete Team Leadership: Team of experienced professionals manage and develop every consulting engagement, either as a leader or as a coach. Shipley’s client SMEs contribute technical know-how and expertise.
- Staff Augmentation: Shipley consultants supplement your team in key roles and through every step of the learning process.
Questions? Contact Shipley Training Institute